Tuesday 21 January 2014

Happy New Year!


“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”  brad Paisley     



So it’s a new year and many people have written their new year’s resolutions. However I find myself to become Exceedingly Lazy!

What normally happens is people write an overly ambitious set of new years resolutions. E.g: Learn portugeese , read 40 books, Get an A* in everything.
As great as these resolutions are, they aren’t that realistic and you will probarly be upset if you don’t achieve them. This year i have set myself many goals to gradually reach. For example, I want to get back in the routine of being energetic. Last summer I did so much excersise yet over Christmas my lazy side seemed to have taken over me, swapping all the time I would spend doing sport/dance/yoga with sitting infront of the TV eating chocolate...
So this year I am going to gradually work up to being energetic again. Of course that isn’t my only goal. I have many but I am not pressuring myself to accomplish these all at once! After all, I have another 365 days! Set yourself many things you want to do this year and slowly work through them at a reasonable pace. You cant be the worlds best scuba diver and an a* student in a week! (or a year...)

You can always improve yourself and your skills to be a better person. Don't give up and try new things...you never know what the year has in store for you...


Apologies for this late blog. Hope You all had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year

Lots of love,
WishUponAStar

No comments:

Post a Comment